Important News (Updated on 10/07/2016 at 10:00 am)
JAM 2016 Admission is now CLOSED.
1. Accepted the Offers in Round 3 (Final Round) along with successful payment of Seat Booking Fee
2. Got Upgraded-Offer in Round 3 (Final Round)
3. Got Offers in Round 1 and Round 2 (Not upgraded in subsequent rounds, though opted for 'Accept with Upgrade' or chose 'Accept and Freeze' & remain in the same course)
are requested to report to the Admitting Institute with all original documents as per their offer letter.
For queries on matters related to Admitting Institute, please contact the Admitting Institute.
Please note the following that the Organizing Institute DOES NOT Answer to the queries on
Eligibility Requirements or Minimum Educational Qualifications
Joining Date, Documents to be submitted etc.
For all the queries pertaining to the admission procedure at Admitting Institute, Please contact the respective Admitting Institute.
Opening & Closing Ranks for admission through JAM 2016 can be seen here.
NOTICE ABOUT FINAL ROUND ADMISSION PROCESS
Points to Remember:
- Once you get offer by SMS/ Email/ Webpage, log into JOAPS
- Download the Offer of Admission from Admitting Institute
- If you get an offer under Upgrade (Upgraded-Offer), then you are considered as "Accept" automatically and you can download the Offer Documents. With the duly filled Offer Documents and other Documents, report to the Admitting Institute as per the Offer Letter. There is no need to pay the Seat Booking Fee once again.
- If you receive the offer for the first time (Fresh Offer), after selecting "ACCEPT", you would be directed towards the payment of Seat Booking Fee. Once you have paid the Seat Booking Fee, you can take the filled-in Offer Documents and other Documents and report to the Admitting Institute as per the Offer Letter.
1. For the FRESH OFFERS: If you DO NOT
successfully pay the Seat Booking Fee on or before the last date mentioned in the Offer-Letter, this offer of admission WILL BE
2. If you do not
join the programme as per the Offer Letter of the Admitting Institute, the offer of Admission is automatically cancelled.
3. Seat Booking Fee will not be refunded, even if you pay the fees but not join the Admitting Institute.
JAM 2016 Results are shared with: IISER,Pune; MNNIT, Allahabad; IISER, Bhopal; and CCMN for NITs(*)
(*) CCMN 2016 is the common counselling platform for 17 institutes - NITs (Agartala, Allahabad, Arunachal Pradesh, Calicut, Durgapur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Manipur, Nagaland, Nagpur, Rourkela, Silchar, Srinagar, Warangal), IIEST Shibpur and SLIET Punjab.