Important News (Updated on 26/06/2016 at 3:00 pm)
Round2 is closed.
The list of Applicants, whose offers are cancelled, is available HERE. These applicants will NO longer be considered for Admission by JAM 2016.
Confirmation of Acceptance of Offer using "Accept and Freeze", Rejection of offer using "Reject and Quit" and Withdrawal from accepted offer using "Withdraw" are
through One Time Password (OTP) sent to the registered Mobile Number.
Keep your Mobile Phone in the network coverage area and DO NOT Block the two SMS sender IDs, IITMMT and IITMDS.
Please note the following:
(1) Accessing your JOAPS account is through Enrollment ID and Password ONLY. It is your responsibility to safely keep this. (2) OTP will be sent ONLY to the Registered Mobile number. (3) ONLY after entering a valid OTP, your option will be considered. (4) ONLY after successful payment (for Accept* decisions), the process of Choosing the Option is completed. (5) Organizing Institute DOES NOT Answer to the queries on Eligibility Requirements or Minimum Educational Qualifications.
Contact the corresponding Admitting Institutes.
NOTICE ABOUT FINAL ROUND ADMISSION PROCESS
Points to Remember:
- Once you get offer by SMS/ Email/ Webpage, log into JOAPS
- Download the Offer of Admission from Admitting Institute
- You have to choose only "ACCEPT" if you want to join the programme.
- If you have opted for "Accept with Upgrade" in the earlier Round(s), then you are considered as "Accept" automatically and you can download the Offer Documents, fill-it and along with other Documents report to the Admitting Institute as per the Offer Letter.
- If you receive the offer for the first time (Fresh Offer), after selecting "ACCEPT", you would be directed towards the payment of Seat Booking Fee. Once you have paid the Seat Booking Fee, you can take the filled-in Offer Documents and other Documents and report to the Admitting Institute as per the Offer Letter.
1. For the FRESH OFFERS: If you DO NOT
successfully pay the Seat Booking Fee on or before the last date mentioned in the Offer-Letter, this offer of admission WILL BE
2. If you do not
join the programme as per the Offer Letter of the Admitting Institute, the offer of Admission is automatically cancelled.
3. Seat Booking Fee will not be refunded, even if you pay the fees but not join the Admitting Institute.
JAM 2016 Results are shared with: IISER,Pune; MNNIT, Allahabad; IISER, Bhopal; and CCMN for NITs(*)
(*) CCMN 2016 is the common counselling platform for 17 institutes - NITs (Agartala, Allahabad, Arunachal Pradesh, Calicut, Durgapur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Manipur, Nagaland, Nagpur, Rourkela, Silchar, Srinagar, Warangal), IIEST Shibpur and SLIET Punjab.